Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lurking About

OK, took a while.

I love these people.

They aren't democrats, they aren't republicans. Most of them are not old enough to legally walk in a bar and buy a beer. They are sons, daughters, sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles. They were not drafted. They do this out of love for us all.

Let them know that you care.

_________________________________________________________________


Alright! It is before 6 A.M. and I am gonna beat Neal Boortz to a story, ANY story, before he gets to his office.

O.K. It is now 5:42 A.M. and I am lurking about.

Columbia Universtity professor targeted because she is black........uh, no, maybe because you are stupid, lady. At least I hope that is your valid excuse. United in grief for diverse lives lost, well I guess if they were all honkies it wouldn't have made this morning's news. Next time a major tragedy happens, toss in a paisley midget so it is newsworthy. Cynthia McKinney lands on Martian moon, gets unbelievable cell phone bill for calling home (Jupiter), nah, I expected that. Angry women upset at yesterday's photo, oh please.

I woke up too early - dog is going nuts. See you in an hour or so.

No comments: